- Make sure Lightroom is closed.
- Open Finder, click Go > Go to Folder and paste the following path: /Library/Application Support/MacPhun Software/Luminar4/Plug-Ins/. T
here will be a bunch of files in there, the ones you're interested in have the following extensions: .lrplugin and . lrtemplate.
- Open a new Finder tab or window and click Go > Go to Folder one more time and navigate to the following path: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/
- Copy the .lrplugin into the folder that you opened in Step 3.
- Click Go > Go to Folder one more time and navigate to the following path: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/
External Editor Presets/
- Copy the .lrtemplate file into the folder that you opened in Step 5.
Friday, November 15
Luminar 4 with AI Sky Replacement
I just installed Skylum's Luminar 4 with it's new AI Sky Replacement algorithms. The software installed fine but did not properly install as a plug-in to Lightroom (since I prefer Lightroom's Library Database for managing photos). Here are instructions from Skylum to setup as a Plugin.